Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Characters Would You Like To See Return?

+52
Thomas Fan 2018
MainLineEngine112
Finn Tracy
Jaromir Jagr's Mullet
Neverlander22
Frankthetriviaman
TTTEFan1997
ScruffyRat1992
Superiosity
TheThomas120
vinnyvincevvs5
PolkaDotSideplates
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Toz76
OliverthewesternEngine11
Diesel 11
Petersamthenumber4
zachthethomasfan2001
Doc Knickerbocker
Hornbyfan1000
LadysM.Railroad
Teddy & Co.
duckfan9
Wellsworth1888
sailing on starways
Jace Maceo Rooney
bbll22
Niceptic
Rosalinaloves844
Zeke
DarthShaymin14
Metamorphical
coringo
ThomasSirHandel
JadeStudios
IsleofOdor
railwayfan03
NWSodor23
Dr. Alphys
Maxx Walkerling
Jamie Parker
JRCS
ThomasandStanley
TGC
Jwnewall
The Steampunk Whovian
ArthurEngine
Toby7
SkarloeyRailway
Number1Thomasfan1995
Tugboatfan4
WoodenRailwayStudio
56 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What Characters Would You Like To See Return? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Characters Would You Like To See Return?

Post by Wellsworth1888 Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:53 pm

Here are the character's I would like to return:
Arthur - We have already seen his Branch line/Ballahoo and the Fishing Village.
Murdoch - I think the CGI series needs a main line goods engine.
Molly - I think she has good potential.
Neville - I think he has good potential.

Last edited by Wellsworth96 on Fri May 06, 2016 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updates)
Wellsworth1888
Wellsworth1888
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

What Characters Would You Like To See Return? - Page 4 Empty Re: What Characters Would You Like To See Return?

Post by duckfan9 Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:44 am

I want BoCo, Daisy, Dennis, Derek, Stepney, Arthur, Murdoch, Neville, Molly, Fergus, Duke, Freddie, Mighty Mac, Hector, Terence, George, Caroline, Elizabeth, Bulgy and Jeremy.  Yes, not all of them will return at once, but overtime, those are the characters I want back (bold indicates who I want most).

duckfan9
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:21 am

I don't really complain or want this type of stuff but I can decide on some things about this topic.
I want Rosie, 'Arry and Bert to speak again (Does that count? Razz) and Trevor to appear in an episode again.
1. Donald and Douglas - The famous Scottish duo technically hasn't been confirmed, but I hope they are soon, especially since they have potential like Duck and Oliver.

2. Arthur - Since his branch line is essentially revealed, all that'd need to happen is for him to return. He has a great personality and design choice, and his love for fish can make for some interesting stories too.

3. Murdoch - This character could make some interesting episode to be honest. His quiet attitude is, let's say "out of the normal" for a steam locomotive. His design is also fantastic, and an episode about him and Spencer could do wonders.

4. Daisy - An episode between her and Rosie would be brilliant, and yeah, her bitterness could lead to some great character development. Let's just hope this happens.

5. Old Slow Coach - This may sound really odd, but the fact that she's Great Western is what put her on this list. I really want an episode where she goes on the Little Western, or at least something along those lines.
DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSodor23 Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:07 pm

If we're also including who we want to speak again, I agree with Rosie and especially 'Arry and Bert, and I'd also like Sir Handel (and Peter Sam even) to have more speaking roles. The NG railway doesn't really feel complete without each of the engines getting even screen time.

I think an episode with Daisy and Rosie sounds great too, but I'd like one with Daisy and Dennis, as Daisy could teach Dennis not to be lazy based on her own experience. A Dennis and Norman episode would be nice too.
NWSodor23
NWSodor23
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by JRCS Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:22 pm

I'd like Rosie and Stanley to speak again. I think they could be the engines that shunt the coaches for the main line engines at Knapford and the other big stations, like Thomas, Percy and Duck used to do.
JRCS
JRCS
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy & Co. Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:30 am

I would like all characters to return eventually. "Eventually" being the word. But in the meantime here are my top 7(ish) Characters I would like to see return.
1.Neville- My personal favorite character. I instantly saw much of myself in little we got to see of him. Other than that his bulky, boxy, British build give him a unique look which I love (even if most dislike it).
2.Terence- What happened to this guy? He was one of the more iconic non-rail characters. Personally I felt Terence, Bertie, and Harold made a nice non-rail trio. He just faded away. He deserves to come back, even if it's just some cameos of him working in the fields near Thomas' banch.
3. Murdoch- This big guy would be nice to see return. His classy creamy orange with red, green, and gold stripes look great against a sea of engines primarily of blues and greens. His gentle quiet nature makes him a nice change for a big engine as most big engines are boastful and vain to some extent.
4.Arthur- The hard working engine who doesn't mind the smell of fish. It would be nice to see how he has evolved on his branch-line. And is it just me or do Arthur and Murdoch look great next to each other. I think I just like their liveries next to each other.
5/6. Daisy/BoCo- We need some more diesel representation...and not from shunters. These two would be great. BoCo would be great to add some zest to Edward's branch and Daisy on Thomas'.
Spoiler:
Teddy & Co.
Teddy & Co.
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel 11 Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:20 pm

The Character That Needs To Come Back Is... Me, Diesel 10! I really need to come back.
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Express Engine
Express Engine

http://3wsr.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Diesel10 wrote:The Character That Needs To Come Back Is... Me, Diesel 10! I really need to come back.

Please stop pretending you're Diesel 10, it's really quite childish and it's becoming a little weird.

SkarloeyRailway
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

http://ttte.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel 11 Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:54 pm

Why? Is it wrong? (Just wondering...)
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by JRCS Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:03 pm

I don't really want to see Diesel 10 return. I think he would have been better suited to S13-16 if they used him more, but the show is more about real railways and realistic plots, and I don't see Diesel 10 fitting into that.
JRCS
JRCS
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankthetriviaman Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:41 pm

D10 I'm a bit on the fence about; he's interesting, but at the same time this show is more on the realistic side than fantasy. If hey can find a reasonable way to explain the claw though, I'm ok with it.
Frankthetriviaman
Frankthetriviaman
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:42 pm

Diesel10 wrote:Why? Is it wrong? (Just wondering...)

This isn't a site for role playing, plain and simple. It isn't counterproductive, it's just kind of out of place in a discussion.
SkarloeyRailway
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel 11 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 pm

All right, I'll stop.
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by JRCS Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:27 pm

Frankthetriviaman wrote:D10 I'm a bit on the fence about; he's interesting, but at the same time this show is more on the realistic side than fantasy.  If hey can find a reasonable way to explain the claw though, I'm ok with it.

They could go into the fantasy genre with a dream episode, then anything could happen with his claw. It is also the best way to reintroduce Lady into the series.
JRCS
JRCS
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel 11 Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:20 am

I personally do like Lady, so it would be cool if she returns.
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankthetriviaman Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:38 pm

Now that we know donald, Douglas and some pack members are returning, who should come next?

I say boco and Daisy, because I believe they are the last of reverend Awdry's characters from the classic series to yet be reintroduced. (Though I can't help but feel like I'm forgetting one)
Frankthetriviaman
Frankthetriviaman
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:28 pm

Terence, Trevor, Bulgy.. Quite a lot, actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel 11 Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:24 pm

I still say that Diesel 10 and Ned would be the best choices.
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:38 pm

Diesel10 wrote:I still say that Diesel 10 and Ned would be the best choices.

The thing is, Diesel 10 isn't gone. He's been rendered in CGI and used in two specials and an episode. Also Ned is most likely coming back soon, seeing as a lot of the Pack is returning.
SkarloeyRailway
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Diesel 11 Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:59 pm

Well, yeah, I know he isn't gone, but he hardly really shows up.
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeke Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:46 pm

The following characters to who haven't been rendered into CGI (that we know of)

Terence
Daisy
BoCo
Spiteful Breakvan (R.I.P)
Bulgy
City of Truro
Flying Scotsman
Stepny
The Diesel
Duke
Smudger
S. C. Ruffey
George
Caroline
Bulstrode
Old Slow Coach
The Horrid Lorries
Bertram
Thumper
Tiger Moth
Elizabeth
Kelly
Byron
Ned
Isobella
Fergus
Arthur
Murdoch
Molly
Neville
Dennis
Proteus
Mighty Mac
Freddie
Jeremy
Billy
Hector
Madge
Colin
Hank
Flora

Zeke
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankthetriviaman Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Well one thing is certain; all those late model-era one-offs, such as Hank, Flora and Dennis, they won't be returning any time soon.
Frankthetriviaman
Frankthetriviaman
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway Sun Apr 26, 2015 1:42 am

Frankthetriviaman wrote:Well one thing is certain; all those late model-era one-offs, such as Hank, Flora and Dennis, they won't be returning any time soon.
Let's hope not anyway! I'd be really disappointed if I found out Dennis was going to return instead of say Duke.
SkarloeyRailway
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Toz76 Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:26 am

SkarloeyRailway wrote:
Frankthetriviaman wrote:Well one thing is certain; all those late model-era one-offs, such as Hank, Flora and Dennis, they won't be returning any time soon.
Let's hope not anyway! I'd be really disappointed if I found out Dennis was going to return instead of say Duke.

I actually wouldn't mind Dennis, he's got a lot more potential than most of the other one-offs (Madge, anyone?). Over Duke, maybe not, but I'd love to see him.
Toz76
Toz76
Express Engine
Express Engine

http://allgameforum.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurEngine Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:39 am

People are only predicting Dennis because he is the same basis as Norman and Norman was made a few years ago.

But yeah, I'd love to see Granpuff return.
ArthurEngine
ArthurEngine
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next