Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Characters Would You Like To See Return?

+52
Thomas Fan 2018
MainLineEngine112
Finn Tracy
Jaromir Jagr's Mullet
Neverlander22
Frankthetriviaman
TTTEFan1997
ScruffyRat1992
Superiosity
TheThomas120
vinnyvincevvs5
PolkaDotSideplates
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Toz76
OliverthewesternEngine11
Diesel 11
Petersamthenumber4
zachthethomasfan2001
Doc Knickerbocker
Hornbyfan1000
LadysM.Railroad
Teddy & Co.
duckfan9
Wellsworth1888
sailing on starways
Jace Maceo Rooney
bbll22
Niceptic
Rosalinaloves844
Zeke
DarthShaymin14
Metamorphical
coringo
ThomasSirHandel
JadeStudios
IsleofOdor
railwayfan03
NWSodor23
Dr. Alphys
Maxx Walkerling
Jamie Parker
JRCS
ThomasandStanley
TGC
Jwnewall
The Steampunk Whovian
ArthurEngine
Toby7
SkarloeyRailway
Number1Thomasfan1995
Tugboatfan4
WoodenRailwayStudio
56 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What Characters Would You Like To See Return? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Characters Would You Like To See Return?

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:06 am

Trevor actually does have some potential left; his persona could be expanded upon, and he could interact with newer characters.

Also, more characters that...could...return.
1. Arthur - It's not just that his branch line is without an owner, but it's also that his persona is rather interesting. I'd like to see it expanded upon.

2. Murdoch - His CGI model would look amazing, but that's not really all. I think his quiet persona clashing with Marion or the common industries of Sodor these days could work well.

3. Kelly and Ned - The Pack kinda needs more variety and I think Kelly and Ned should be the next Pack members to return.
DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

What Characters Would You Like To See Return? - Page 9 Empty Re: What Characters Would You Like To See Return?

Post by TheThomas120 Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:55 pm

These are some characters I'd like to see return:

1. Terence - The only character introduced in Season 1 (excluding Mrs. Kyndley) who has not returned yet.
2. BoCo - The only character from Season 2 who has not reappeared in CGI yet.
3. Duke - A very old and faithful engine.
4. Elizabeth - Maybe we can have a backstory when Elizabeth was Sir Topham Hatt's first vehicle.
5. The Remaining Pack Members - I'd like to see the day Marion and Ned interact with each other.
6. Arthur - Since the Fishing Village is back, maybe we could use a story starring Arthur.
7. Murdoch - Hopefully he'll return in "Two Wheels Good" as he has more driving wheels than any other engine on Sodor.
8. Molly - Her model is beautiful, and I feel as if she needs more personality.
9. Dennis - Maybe some more potential from him.
10. Hector - He was a very strong character in "Hector the Horrid" and "James Works it Out".

That's it for now. I hope you like my list.
TheThomas120
TheThomas120
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:18 pm

I think Hector's actually a good choice; it gives more variety and we could get some interesting storylines.

Molly and Dennis...eh? I see potential but I think there are better choices like Terence, Duke (Who is probably gonna return next season. It's just sorta obvious.) and BoCo.

DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by PolkaDotSideplates Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:20 pm

I think two wheels good has Emily...

Although it'd be weird to see them interact: 2 vs 10 driving wheels!
PolkaDotSideplates
PolkaDotSideplates
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:11 pm

To be honest, I'd kinda like to see him in Two Wheels Good, even if it's kinda unlikely.

I'd also like to see Byron return too; he doesn't have a lot going for him at the moment.
DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasSirHandel Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:17 pm

See who in Two Wheels Good?
ThomasSirHandel
ThomasSirHandel
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheThomas120 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:53 pm

Murdoch
TheThomas120
TheThomas120
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:53 pm

It makes sense in the context of the episode but then again, I don't think it'll happen. (Are we even getting returnees this season?)
DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasSirHandel Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:58 pm

I think we might since were getting a new character and I'm guessing it will most likely be BoCo.
ThomasSirHandel
ThomasSirHandel
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheThomas120 Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:10 pm

We haven't seen BoCo since Season 5.
TheThomas120
TheThomas120
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:02 am

We haven't seen Daisy since CAE either. She still returned. Just because a character hasn't appeared in a while doesn't mean they can't return.

DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by ArthurEngine Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:17 am

We also haven't seen Duke since Season 4. (A stock footage cameo and a painting cameo don't count)
ArthurEngine
ArthurEngine
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Superiosity Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:58 pm

I found Daisy's appearence to be quite forced and didn't add anything to the story or her character. it's nice to have old characters return but they need to return with purpose. Otherwise it's really no better than introducing a useless new character *cough*Captain*cough* for the sake of selling more toys.
Superiosity
Superiosity
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by TheThomas120 Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Maybe one day, Captain will get his own episode and have a backstory.
TheThomas120
TheThomas120
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by PolkaDotSideplates Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:36 am

I think Daisy's appearance is to clear things up for this season; I'd rather have her appear in SLOTLT than an episode on the Harwick Line.
PolkaDotSideplates
PolkaDotSideplates
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:50 am

I think Daisy will probably have an episode in S20, or at the very least will become more prominent. And it makes sense to reveal her purpose at the opening ceremony of the branch line.
DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by PolkaDotSideplates Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:25 pm

Yeah, instead of popping out of the blue. Also, telling us that Daisy was appearing built up the hype even more!
PolkaDotSideplates
PolkaDotSideplates
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by ScruffyRat1992 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:06 pm

The Characters I want to see Return Are:

Terence, BoCo, Stepney, Duke, George, Caroline, The Horrid Lorries, Derek, Splatter, Dodge, Elizabeth, Byron, Kelly, Buster, Ned, Nelson, Patrick, Isobella, Arthur, Murdoch, Furgus, Molly, Neville, Dennis, Mighty Mac, Freddie, Billy, Hector, Madge, Hank, Flora and Collin.

Smile Wink

ScruffyRat1992
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by TGC Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:04 pm

So pretty much every character that has been in the show but currently isn't?
TGC
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Location : Cop: where do you live? Kid: with my parents. Cop: where do you parents live? Kid: With me. Cop: Where do you all live? Kid: Next to our neighbor. Cop: where does your neighbor live? Kid: If I tell you you won't believe me. Cop: I'll believe you. Kid: next to our house.

http://3wsr.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PolkaDotSideplates Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:17 pm

No, he's missing Old Slow Coach and Bertram and Proteus Razz
PolkaDotSideplates
PolkaDotSideplates
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by TGC Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:42 am

Of course he is missing the ones who have some potential , (including proteus)
TGC
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Location : Cop: where do you live? Kid: with my parents. Cop: where do you parents live? Kid: With me. Cop: Where do you all live? Kid: Next to our neighbor. Cop: where does your neighbor live? Kid: If I tell you you won't believe me. Cop: I'll believe you. Kid: next to our house.

http://3wsr.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PolkaDotSideplates Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:39 pm

TGC wrote:Of course he is missing the ones who have some potential , (including proteus)

But Proteus is a myth!
PolkaDotSideplates
PolkaDotSideplates
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:51 am

I don't get how Proteus could be used in today's episodes, besides a ghost story, but the show doesn't seem to want to do that kind of thing.

In all honesty I think Terence, Duke, BoCo (maybe) and Elizabeth are really the ones I want to see, not need to see. Elizabeth mostly because her personality could be written brilliantly by today's writers and I think an episode starring her and Winston could be a good idea.
DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Knickerbocker Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:08 am

Duke and Boco.
Duke - He could be the 'Head Teacher' of the line. Sure, there's Skarloey and Rheneas, but they seem more like leaders, while Duke would be more supportive - a Friar Laurence to Skarloey/Rheneas' Romeo, you understand.

BoCo -
He could serve as a mentor to Mavis, Bill, Ben, Timothy, and those other guys. Edward and Toby already serve that position to the Steam Team, you know.
Doc Knickerbocker
Doc Knickerbocker
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by DonaldDouglasandToby6 Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:09 am

This might not happen anytime soon but I think George would be a brilliant addition to today's series. He's a steamroller, which is unique these days, and he has a unique personality, and can create some interesting plotlines.
DonaldDouglasandToby6
DonaldDouglasandToby6
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next