Secret Lives with Thomas

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Secret Lives with Thomas

Post by Frankthetriviaman on Mon May 01, 2017 5:34 am

I know the feeling

I've started collecting wooden railway stuff again myself; but I've taken a hiatus recently because it's just not a good time right now.

Don't worry raptor; around here, you're among like minded people- we call all share our love of Thomas without fear of condescending from others or other bad things.
Frankthetriviaman
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ycrep 6 Drawde 2 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:02 am

I'm pretty open about it! I've sparked up my love for ttte more this year (after taking a 5 year break during the "dark ages." My family knows, and even some of my high school friends know! I have even begun ordering classic dvds (Like US best of percy) online.
Ycrep 6 Drawde 2
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Ycrep 6 Drawde 2 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:06 am

luctheminecrafter wrote:Are you you kidding me? There are WAY more than a 100 worse shows out there.

Actually, Thomas really is the best show, excluding 9-16. The problem with my 13 year old group o' friends is that they grew up with the crappy Thomas, while I managed to gain a love of Thomas through the right DVD's. I just wish I could sit my class down and spend the entire day talking about Thomas. Don't you?
Oh yeah! I would talk about railway realism and my childhood! I would (If I could) rant for ages about what I think about the series and its past!
Ycrep 6 Drawde 2
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum