Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misconceptions you had about Thomas

+8
miipack603
Frankthetriviaman
MainLineEngine112
railwayfan03
mca0004
ArthurEngine
Diesel 11
raptorboy02
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Misconceptions you had about Thomas - Page 2 Empty Re: Misconceptions you had about Thomas

Post by MainLineEngine112 Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:22 am

Back before I read the RWS, I got the WR Culdee, and I thought the back face was a separate character, kinda like Mighty Mac, except the back side couldn't move himself, and was just kinda stuck there. At first, I thought the back face was named "4," but then, I don't know how I came to this, but I thought his name was Rocky (this was before the crane was introduced).
MainLineEngine112
MainLineEngine112
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Misconceptions you had about Thomas - Page 2 Empty Re: Misconceptions you had about Thomas

Post by TheThomasSpectrum Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:16 pm

I can't be the only one who's had this experience, but I didn't realize the difference between Henry's old shape and his new shape until I was 11-12, the same age I realized that Sodor wasn't real and that all the characters were models and figurines.

Also, I didn't realize until S16 that some of the episode titles were different in the US than in the UK. Despite me being a US fan, some of the classic episodes I watched, I knew only by their UK title, but still had the US narrator (Paint Pots and Queens being an example).
TheThomasSpectrum
TheThomasSpectrum
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by TheThomas120 Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:19 am

I thought Edward was female as a little kid.
TheThomas120
TheThomas120
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2