Thomas the Tank Engine Wikia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bits that used to frighten me (us)

+14
raptorboy02
TGC
Diesel 11
zem2point0
Frankthetriviaman
TTTEFan1997
MainLineEngine112
miipack603
TheThomas120
OliverRex14
railwayfan03
ThomasSirHandel
ArthurEngine
PolkaDotSideplates
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bits that used to frighten me (us) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bits that used to frighten me (us)

Post by Diesel 11 Tue May 02, 2017 2:14 am

Stepney Gets Lost is really scary. When I was younger, it was Toby And The Flood of all eps that scared me (according to my mom), and Haunted Henry (obvious reasons. I thought Duncan Gets Spooked was just plain cool. Razz ) But rewatching the episodes, Stepney Gets Lost gives me chills every time - it's not that he's in danger, it's when he's running along at night, doesn't know where he is - that is just scary. That's why it's also a fave of mine.
Diesel 11
Diesel 11
Express Engine
Express Engine

http://3wsr.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Bits that used to frighten me (us) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bits that used to frighten me (us)

Post by SCampo98 Thu May 11, 2017 2:26 am

The episode that scared me the most as a kid was Haunted Henry. I just remember it having such an ominous feel with all the haze and the shadow of the person moving in the house.

SCampo98
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Frankthetriviaman Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:34 pm

I wasn't really scared of that one; as crazy as it sounds, I actually used to know that episode by heart. Not sure why that episode versus others, but it happened.

I was actually more scared of a couple scenes from Old Iron than this episode
Frankthetriviaman
Frankthetriviaman
Express Engine
Express Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by WoodenRailwayStudio Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:24 pm

There was only one scene that frightened me when I was younger. In Thomas Meets the Queen, AKA Paint Pots & Queens, Sir Topham Hatt made a strange noise that I never liked. I have no idea why I thought it was so strange. Nowadays, I can watch the episode without be creeped out.
WoodenRailwayStudio
WoodenRailwayStudio
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThomasandFriendsVideoSeriesThomastheTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Ycrep 6 Drawde 2 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:01 am

Ghost Train freaked me, and the accident in Woolly Bear Freaks me out even today.
Ycrep 6 Drawde 2
Ycrep 6 Drawde 2
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by TGC Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:00 pm

Well, I don't remember this exactly, but I think I was scared of Toby's Discovery. I don't remember being scared of it, but it's on a Halloween DVD I watched all the time, and yet I had never seen the full episode until I was older, and that also means I never saw Bertram in the TVS. I thought he was one of those characters that "TWR made up" (didn't know about the railway series only characters, mainly knew them from Keekre24's stuff.)
TGC
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Location : Cop: where do you live? Kid: with my parents. Cop: where do you parents live? Kid: With me. Cop: Where do you all live? Kid: Next to our neighbor. Cop: where does your neighbor live? Kid: If I tell you you won't believe me. Cop: I'll believe you. Kid: next to our house.

http://3wsr.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum