Thomas Dreams

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thomas Dreams

Post by TGC on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:12 pm

by Mr.Conductor2 Today at 7:00 am
I had a dream where Diesel 10 broke his claw through my house and I fended him off with a beach toy.

Huh! Why didn't you think of using sugar?
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Location : Cop: where do you live? Kid: with my parents. Cop: where do you parents live? Kid: With me. Cop: Where do you all live? Kid: Next to our neighbor. Cop: where does your neighbor live? Kid: If I tell you you won't believe me. Cop: I'll believe you. Kid: next to our house.

http://3wsr.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TGC on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:15 pm

I also had another one where I was skydiving with James
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Location : Cop: where do you live? Kid: with my parents. Cop: where do you parents live? Kid: With me. Cop: Where do you all live? Kid: Next to our neighbor. Cop: where does your neighbor live? Kid: If I tell you you won't believe me. Cop: I'll believe you. Kid: next to our house.

Back to top Go down

Post by bbll22 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:23 pm

I suppose as a fanfiction writer, I dream about Thomas and his friends without ever intending to really, they just sort of happen. I either just sort of run through 'episodes' in my head or weird things like I'm seeing the show win award after award against some of the best shows/films around....I can't explain the latter one either! Razz

Anyway, they are just good fun.....
bbll22
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

https://www.fanfiction.net/~bbll22

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby7 on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:25 pm

I rarely ever intend to dream about things, they just happen. I think that's how it works with everyone. Razz
Toby7
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by railwayfan03 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:15 pm

Most recently I've had a Thomas Dream of my own...but it was different than your average one. It was a humanized one yes, but it was a parody adaption of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers' first season (of the first 40 episodes).

Thomas was Jason, Percy was Zack, Emily was Trini, Rosie was Kimberly, Toby was Billy, and Stanley was Tommy, while the other Steam Team members were allies. Diesel, Arry, Bert, and Daisy all served as the Bulk and Skull like duo (now a foursome). Zordon, Alpha, Rita and her minions, and even Lokar remained the same from the actual show.

That dream I would never forget, and it even inspired me to write a fanfic about it on fanfiction.net. Very Happy
railwayfan03
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by miipack603 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 pm

I have had a couple of dreams about Thomas and Friends. Once, I had a semi-nightmare about my parents giving my entire Thomas Wooden Railway collection away for free during a yard sale without my consent! Soon, I had lost nearly 90% of my collection before the sale was over! Sad

On a happier note, I once dreamt that I accidentally transported myself and several of my closest friends to the Island of Sodor, and I taught them how to run the trains and took them to the different sights of Sodor. Smile
miipack603
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:27 pm

miipack603 wrote:I have had a couple of dreams about Thomas and Friends.  Once, I had a semi-nightmare about my parents giving my entire Thomas Wooden Railway collection away for free during a yard sale without my consent!  Soon, I had lost nearly 90% of my collection before the sale was over! Sad

I've had that dream before... it's not a fun one!
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

http://ttte.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sailing on starways on Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:56 pm

I've had a few dreams about Thomas and Friends, usually when I'm watching it before I go to bed. I once had a dream where I was riding in Percy and Thomas was ahead of us and then he fell into a random lake Razz
sailing on starways
Main Line Engine
Main Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Alphys on Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:44 am

Last night I had a dream where I was on a bus and That's What Friends Are For was playing.

That was a pretty random choice for a Thomas song Razz
Dr. Alphys
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:28 pm

I had a dream last night where I was trying to uncover the mystery of the Vicarstown sentinel shunter. It was a little steam engine who appeared in the background of various books and I was trying to find out who he is. It was very strange!
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby7 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:31 am

Sounds like a darker version of Blue Mountain Mystery! lol.
Toby7
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway on Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:42 pm

It was kind of like that I suppose. Razz It looked like a J50 to me. It was a character Awdry created (like the Red Engine) who appeared only in the background of various books, even beyond the Railway Series!
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby7 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 pm

This makes me want to write a detective show based on Sodor. A duo of corrupt detectives uncover more corruption, lies, and evil in the depths of the North Western Railway.
Toby7
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:17 am

Sounds far too adult for the series as we know it. Wink
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby7 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:27 am

A Sudrian version of True Detective would be so awesome though! Razz
Toby7
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by SkarloeyRailway on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:47 am

You're telling me! Call Brenner, make it happen! Wink
SkarloeyRailway
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Metamorphical on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:52 am

Its cool when this happens. My most recent Thomas dreams were

Had a Shining Time dream actually that seemed like a big of social satire in my sleep. I dreamed I was watching some kind of modern reboot. There were three unfamiliar kids all sitting on a bench with iPads playing the Balloon Game from Rick and Morty on Adult Swim. They were just playing on the iPads completely uninterested and ignoring Mr. Conductor who tried repeatedly to get their attention to tell them a Thomas Story. - "Get lost Granps!

and

I dreamed I was at Wellsworth Station and the railyard was full of colorful busses, vans, campers, and trailers. There are some folks sitting around campfires playin guitars. I come to find hippies have invaded Sodor and they are going to have some big hippie get together. Everybody was trying to work out a plan to get rid of them.

Too much South Park...
Metamorphical
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

http://restorthemagic.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby7 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:55 am

A South Park/Thomas hybrid would be evil lol. Both shows I love but they could never, ever go together lol.
Toby7
Controller
Controller

Back to top Go down

Post by Metamorphical on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:28 am

I look forward to the day Thomas gets lampooned by South Park. I've been looking at some artwork on Twitter and thinking about Sodor + Imaginationland.
Metamorphical
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

http://restorthemagic.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SodorR3D on Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:27 am

I once had a dream where Thomas confronted me about Diesel 10 and then it turned nightmarish fast with the Grumpy Old Train "destroying" *cough* killing *cough* everything in sight.

Another was I went to Tidmouth and got to hang out with Henry.
SodorR3D
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

http://youtube.com/user/sodorrailway3dfilms

Back to top Go down

Post by TGC on Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:15 pm

I had a nightmare some time ago where I was Rusty's driver in Rusty and the boulder and they story had a very perculiar alternate ending for me and Rusty. You can see where that went I'm pretty sure...
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by thomasfan22 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:09 pm

I had a pretty messed up dream. Thomas and Percy were heading into eachother, they fell off their chassis's and they collided into eachother and they exploded. Im not making this up.
thomasfan22
Yard Engine
Yard Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by TGC on Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:45 pm

Woah. Well I guess there are no more E2s in that world.

(Update) just recently I had a dream where I got Hornby Thomas and Percy along with some trucks and I got a Splatter even though that doesn't exist, dreams can do things like that that you don't question while you are dreaming.
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by railwayfan03 on Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:13 pm

I've had another dream recently, this one topped my last one.

In this one, I was in London, England, at HIT Entertainment. There I met Andrew Brenner himself, he showed me some of the new episodes that he and his writing team were working on, and then he took me to the recording studio where much of the voice cast was busy recording for Season 19 (the UK dub was finished, and now they were working on the US dub).

After they were all finished for the day, I was able to meet much of the cast. While I was very happy to meet many of the voice actors (Kerry Shale, Keith Wickham, etc.), but the moment I met both Teresa Gallagher AND Jules de Jongh, I began blushing and the such, because they were both lovely ladies and also because I was a HUGE fan of them.

I chatted with the voice actors for a bit, and even got a few pictures with them, and even some voice samples on a CD. When it was time for me to leave, Andrew Brenner told me that I was always welcome to come back again.

It was then that I awoke from that dream. From that point, I've been wanting to have another one similar to it Very Happy
railwayfan03
Station Pilot
Station Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by TGC on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:59 am

railwayfan03 wrote:I've had another dream recently, this one topped my last one.

In this one, I was in London, England, at HIT Entertainment. There I met Andrew Brenner himself, he showed me some of the new episodes that he and his writing team were working on, and then he took me to the recording studio where much of the voice cast was busy recording for Season 19 (the UK dub was finished, and now they were working on the US dub).

After they were all finished for the day, I was able to meet much of the cast. While I was very happy to meet many of the voice actors (Kerry Shale, Keith Wickham, etc.), but the moment I met both Teresa Gallagher AND Jules de Jongh, I began blushing and the such, because they were both lovely ladies and also because I was a HUGE fan of them.

I chatted with the voice actors for a bit, and even got a few pictures with them, and even some voice samples on a CD. When it was time for me to leave, Andrew Brenner told me that I was always welcome to come back again.

It was then that I awoke from that dream. From that point, I've been wanting to have another one similar to it Very Happy
I'm jealous now :/ but then earlier today I thought of making custom Hornby Splatter and Dodge, I would use some Hornby Diesels, (actually Bachmann ones, I need a Hornby Diesel because of the face and I don't want Bachmann Diesel with his happy pilled face, plus I might modify Bachmann Arry and Bert to have the good old model face) so yeah. I wish I had that dream.
TGC
Branch Line Engine
Branch Line Engine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top